Page 1 of 1
Series 5 Alpine
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:29 pm
by pl;onk
Not sure if this is of interest to anyone but due to health problems I can no longer drive so will be selling my 67 Alpine and 69 Daimler v8250(auto) in the near future.The Alpine was a GT but I fitted a soft top. I still have the Hardtop that needs a fair amount of welding but would be prepared to sell separately, I also have a pair of original pancake filters. Open to sensible offers for cars/Hardtop/Filters. Can supply further details and pictures if anyone is interested. Both cars were restored a few years ago but have seen little use recently.
Re: Series 5 Alpine
Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:35 am
by wastan
pair of original pancake filters. Open to sensible offers for cars/Hardtop/Filters. Can supply further details and pictures if anyone is interested. Both cars were restored a few years ago but have seen little use recently.
Re: Series 5 Alpine
Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:36 am
by wastan
Re: Series 5 Alpine
Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:12 am
by Matthew
pair of original pancake filters. Open to sensible offers for cars/Hardtop/Filters. Can supply further details and pictures if anyone is interested. Both cars were restored a few years ago
What parts (cars/Hardtop/filters) do you have left.
Thanks, Matthew
Re: Series 5 Alpine
Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:18 am
by Tristanbishop
Hi,
Did you sell your series v?
Kind regards
Tristan